NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The Nigeria Communication Satellite has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigeria Communication Satellite? Are you looking for how to get NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2020 Form?
Have you read this article about www.nigcomsat.gov.ng job registration? If no, read through this article for more information on NIGCOMSAT Recruitment www.nigcomsat.gov.ng 2020 Application Update.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigeria Communication Satellite Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigeria Communication Satellite Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigeria Communication Satellite (NIGCOMSAT) recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- The position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply for NIGCOMSAT Recruitment
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Communication Satellite Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To apply CLICK HERE
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.