NERFUND Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The National Economic Reconstruction Fund has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Economic Reconstruction Fund as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
NERFUND is charged with the responsibility of increasing the quantum of goods and services, available for local consumption and exportation as well.
National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 National Economic Reconstruction Fund Application form.
The key purpose of the National Economic Reconstruction Fund recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
NERFUND Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the National Economic Reconstruction Fund Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for National Economic Reconstruction Fund
- Web Developer
Web Developer Urgently Needed And Should Have a Min of BSC
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NERFUND Recruitment 2020 will be made frequently.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NERFUND Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Candidates interested in the National Economic Reconstruction Fund recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The National Economic Reconstruction Fund recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).