National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The National Human Rights Commission has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the NHRC as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 National Human Rights Commission application form.
The key purpose of the National Human Rights Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
What Is National Human Rights Commission
The National Human Rights Commission of Nigeria was established by the National Human Rights Commission Act 1995 (as amended) in line with Resolution 48/134 of the United Nations General Assembly which enjoins all member states to establish independent National Institutions for the promotion, protection, and enforcement of human rights.
The Commission serves as an extra-judicial mechanism for the enhancement of the respect for and enjoyment of human rights. It also provides avenues for public enlightenment, research, and dialogue in order to raise awareness of human rights issues.
National Human Rights Commission Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the National Human Rights Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply National Human Rights Commission
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Human Rights Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.nigeriarights.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for National Human Rights Commission Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.