Sifax group also known as Sky Capital and Financial Allied International Limited is the financial services arm of SIFAX (Group).
Sifax is a multinational conglomerate with multidimensional operations. The group’s head office is at Apapa, Lagos nigeria. It has branches in Abuja, Nigeria; tema, Ghana; Durban, South Africa; Houston, USA; Essex, UK; Ville, Djibouti.
Sifax started recruitment and are looking for new workers.
Sifax Group Job Title
Mobile App Developer
Sifax group Job Overview
You will be in charge of developing features, fixing bugs and monitoring of our Mobile Application. You will be in charge of ensuring our app stays stable and scalable.
Responsibilities and Duties at Sifax group
- Report every issue found to your manager
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Follow best practices and industry standards when developing services
- Follow the agile approach to developing software
- Continue to learn and improve
- Stay up to date with trends and software development
Qualifications for Sifax group Job
- HND/B.Sc in related discipline
- 2+ years of experience working with React Native.
- Experience deploying applications using continuous deployment flows.
- Experience working with collaboration tools like GIT.
Interested and qualified? Please send a detailed cover letter stating why you are the best fit for the role. You are also advised to attach your updated resume/CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline for Sifax group application
28th September 2020
To apply for Sifax job email your details to [email protected]