INEC Adhoc Recruitment Portal: Are you searching for the INEC Adhoc Recruitment Portal? If yes, then you are on the right page.
Also, you should note that the only official INEC Recruitment Portal for 2020 recruitment exercise is inecnigeria.org and www.inecrecruitment.com.
Thus, candidates who wish to apply for INEC Adhoc Recruitment must not make use of any other links other than the ones provided in this article. In this article, you shall learn more about this portal. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was set up in 1998. And it is the electoral body which oversees elections in Nigeria. General Abdulsalami Abubakar established the current INEC, with Justice Ephraim Akpata as chairman.
However, after Akpata died in January 2000, the government of President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Abel Guobadia Nigeria’s Chief Electoral Officer. This was a position that was confirmed by the Nigerian Senate in May 2000.
Also, in June 2005, Guobadia retired and was succeeded by Professor Maurice Iwu. However, on 8 June 2010, Professor Attahiru Muhammadu Jega was nominated by President Goodluck Jonathan as the new INEC Chairman, subject to Senate confirmation.
INEC Adhoc Recruitment Portal
You can access the INEC Adhoc recruitment portal and apply as well via the links below:
- Also, inecrecruitment.com
- Additionally, https://inecnigeria.org/recruitment-of-election-staff-for-the-2020-edo-state-and-ondo-state-governorship-elections/
- Also, https://www.inecnigeria.org/
Importance of INEC Portal for Online Recruitment
This is where all the agency online job recruitment processes are carried out. Also, the portal is used for various purposes like:
- Recruitment form application.
- Also, for registration and accessing screening date.
- Additionally, interview date, documentation and other enlistment related operations.
Requirements for INEC Adhoc Recruitment
It’s important we let you know the requirements and criteria you must meet before you can consider sending your application. However, to some people, this requirement is not new to some of us. But note this:
- The applicant must not be below 18 years of age.
- Also, you need to possess the relevant documents.
- Additionally, you need to be a Nigerian citizen
- Furthermore, you need to be non-partial or sympathetic to any political parties.
- Also, if you have proper knowledge of how the computer works it will be a plus to you.
Other INEC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Or, a higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field Computer literacy.
- Also, applicants must be conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
However, for detailed information and requirements on the INEC Recruitment Form, kindly check it out on this page >> http://pres.inecnigeria.org.
How to apply for INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2020
- All applications should and will be online.
- Also, you will be expected to create an online registration account on inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment
- Furthermore, fill in your bio data. Such as name, sex, age, state of origin, etc.
- Additionally, print out an acknowledgment slip.
- Finally, you should wait for the next step and update it from INEC.
Things to Note about INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2020
- You must be 18 years and above to register for the 2020 INEC Recruitment.
- Also, only one registration is permitted, failure to comply will lead to disqualification
- Furthermore, the application is free
- Additionally, you must possess a valid form of identification
- More so, you can be called to any part of the country for an aptitude test, interview or job placement, as the Commission deems fit
- Also, you will be responsible for all your expenses if called for an aptitude test or interview, this include your transportation, feeding and accommodation
- Furthermore, you cannot edit your bio-data once submitted
- Also, the Commission reserves the right to cancel your application on an account of a breach
However, before applying, make sure you do not make any mistake in filling your credentials and other details. And note that candidates with wrong details and multiple applications will be disqualified.
INEC Application deadline or closing date has not been communicated. Now, that means the recruitment portal is open till further notice. And only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
In case you are facing challenges submitting your application, kindly leave a comment below and we will try to attend to you and try to help with a smooth application process.