Dangote Group Jobs 2020 – Here is the latest recruitment and vacancies guide from Dangote Nigeria on www.dangote.com. See how to apply.
Dangote Group is one of the largest groups of business conglomerate founded by Aliko Dangote.
Dangote currently boasts of over 30,000 workforces and is the largest employer of labor in the Nigerian market.
Founded in 1981, Dangote Group has witnessed a transition from importing sugar, rice, cement, etc. to manufacturing the same.
Over the years, Dangote has also added a Cement production to its group of goods produced alongside other consumer commodities.
The next evolution of the company is its Dangote refinery that is claimed to be the largest in Africa once completed.
Dangote is currently present in over 10 African nations with the rapid development of expanding accordingly.
As at the time of this research, Dangote market capitalization on the Nigerian Stock Exchange accounts for almost 20% of the total NSE capitalization.
Dangote group Qualifications / Requirements
Here are the required qualifications to apply for this position.
- Academic Qualification – MSC/BSC/HND/ in Engineering or related field of study.
- Experience – Licensed as a professional engineer or other professional body
- Computer Literacy – 2D or 3D engineering design, manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE, or other)
- Language – English proficiency is mandated and fluency in any other local language will be a plus.
- Willingness to relocate to anywhere in the country
Dangote Group Vacancies 2020
|S/N||JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE||DETAILS|
|1||Financial Controller (Cement Industry) Jobs at Dangote Group||FULL TIME||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|2||Mechanical Engineer (Cement Industry) Jobs at Dangote Group||FULL TIME||VIEW JOBDETAILS|
How to Apply for Dangote Jobs 2020?
All qualified individuals should visit the dangote group website.
The website can be visited here. Follow the steps and apply.