Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 is out and ongoing! Quickly learn about the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 Job application update for graduate and non-graduate.
Are you currently searching for Civil defence recruitment or NSCDC recruitment news 2020? Do you wish to apply for civil defence recruitment 2020 on www.nscdc.gov.ng/recruitment 2020 portal? If yes, learn more about civil defence by reading below carefully.
So, do you have what it takes to get the job at NSCDC portal? If yes, then proceed further and see what qualifications are required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to secure any Civil Defence Job position is right here on this web page. Let’s go!
IMPORTANT! In other to be shortlisted for screening intake after application, you need to know the basic qualification requirements and latest update information for Civil Defence Recruitment 2020. We recommend you SUBSCRIBE and BOOKMARK this page now to stay current.
Civil Defence Available Vacant Position in Nigeria
- Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
We wish to inform all job-seekers that Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and its subsidiaries have warned applicants to stay clear from any recruitment scam activities or indulging anyone/organisation in the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Process.
Our platform is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. If you’re interested in applying for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Form, you must adhere to the following information as this is the only way to get enlisted in to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps vacancies in Nigeria.
Civil Defence Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
Email: email@example.com for further assistance
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required.
ATTENTION! There are no application fees for the candidates. Be careful. Do not fall for fraud tricks.
DISCLAIMER: We do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
The closing date or deadline for Civil Defence2020 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.