No doubt, Smartphones have changed the way we communicate and live. With the help of insurance app introduced through technology, we can easily get things done in no time.
Have you been hearing but never come across any insurance app that can help you grow your business in Nigeria?
I want you to worry less because that’s what this article will be about. We will be discussing the best insurance app you can get here in Nigeria.
But first, why is insurance?
Read Also: Top 10 Pension Companies in Nigeria
What Is Insurance?
Insurance can simply be explained as a contract, represented by a policy, in which an individual or entity receives financial protection or reimbursement against losses from an insurance company. The company pools clients’ risks to make payments more affordable for the insured.
Insurance policies are used to hedge against the risk of financial losses, both big and small, that may result from damage to the insured or her property, or from liability for damage or injury caused to a third party.
The most common types of personal insurance policies are auto, health, homeowners, and life. Most individuals in the United States have at least one of these types of insurance, and car insurance is required by law.
But to make things more easy for individuals and firms, they have created an insurance app that can make things go fast for you.
Below are some insurance app that you might find interesting.
List of Insurance Apps In Nigeria
FBNInsurance Mobile App:
First Bank of Nigeria have one of the highest rating insurance app in the country. Their services have been loved my many.
Their products has helped lists of their customers to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from managing the risks of everyday life. With FBNInsurance, they can save for a comfortable future and protect what matters to them.
Benefits of FBNInsurance Mobile App
- FBNInsurance is a well Trusted Brand
- Experienced Technical Partners
- Amazing Innovation
- Prompt Claims Payment
- Quality Service Delivery
- Ethical Practices
- Wide Network
AllianzNG Mobile app:
Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc is a composite Insurance company licensed to transact Life and Non-Life Insurance business in Nigeria, delivering a range of retail products such as Motor, Life, Home Insurance and corporate products to more than 30,000 customers.
In Africa, Allianz is currently present in 13 countries and accompanies clients in 39 countries. Its 1,500 employees achieved regional revenues of 588 million euros in 2018. Allianz also provides micro-insurance for 500,000 low-income families and individuals in Africa.
This insurance app have really been loved by their user after seeing some amazing feedbacks.
Benefits of Allianz Mobile App
1. One of The World’s Largest Insurer
88 million retail and corporate clients in more than 70 countries rely on our knowledge, financial strength and solidity.
2. Simple & Flexible Insurance Products
We put you first by delivering simple, flexible & value adding products backed by first class service delivery platforms.
3. True Customer Centricity
We are committed to providing superior customer experience.
4. Faster Claims Settlement
We settle your all your claims in 24hrs
Wapic Mobile App
This is a great insurance app with amazing features with over 500+ downloads.
Some of the application features include:
– Product Onboarding: Learn about the available insurance products.
– Quote Management: Create, manage, review, search and share your Quotes
– Proposal Management: Create, manage, review, search and share your Proposals.
– Payments: Pay for your policies and other products.
– Notifications: Receive important updates.
– Claims Management
– Account management: Manage your account details.
Benefits of Wapic Mobile App
World Class Reinsurance Support
Experienced and Dedicated Relationship Managers
Leading Industry Claims Settlement Track Record
Risk Assessment and Risk Management Expertise
Leading Industry Balance Sheet and Solvency
Tailored and Flexible Solutions to Meet customer’s unique Business Needs
Hygeia HMO Mobile App
Hygeia HMO is one of the best health insurance company in Nigeria and has made it to be at the top among the best insurance app.
They have delivered first-class health insurance services in Nigeria since 1986.
So whatever your healthcare needs are, we have plans that suit you.
Features of Hygeia HMO
Eligibility & Accessibility
* Determine quickly, if you are eligible to access healthcare or not ahead of a Hospital Visit
* See what benefits are covered on your plan as well as the limits
* Search our Provider directory in real-time and find hospitals closest to you with their addresses
* One-click option to call our Customer Care or send us an E-mail. No need to remember any of our contact information anymore
* Generate an electronic ID card (e-ID) which you can present at the Hospital in place of your physical card
* Report Incident at a Hospital location if you experience a poor quality of service or a bad encounter
* Rate Hospital based on your experience to help us determine which providers are performing as expected and which ones to sanction/blacklist
Health & Wellness
* BMI calculator will quickly give you some vital information about your weight
* Receive health tips and information pertinent to your well being
* View your utilization chart and have a rough idea about how often you visit the hospital
* Check if you are allowed to visit a particular provider in order to avoid the stress of being turned back at the hospitalApp
MyAXA Mobile App
AXA Mansard Insurance plc is rated B+ by A.M. Best (2016) for Financial Strength.
Experience MyAXA Mobile App, your one stop non-banking financial service platform. Their mobile services have been specifically designed to give you a more convenient way to purchase and manage your plans.
With the MyAXA Mobile App, you can:
- purchase your insurance policies
- start motor claims.
- Schedule hospital appointments.
- You can also Liquidate/redeem investments
- Check your RSA balance and Request prescription refills.
- Additionally, you can contribute to funds and view contribution history.
The MyAXA Mobile App is available for free on Play Store for Android users and on App Store for iOS users.
Once you have successfully downloaded the MyAXA Mobile App on your device, use the same email and password that you use for your online account on www.axamansard.com
If you have not previously signed up on the website, do so now by clicking on ‘Get Started’ and the ‘Sign up’ buttons. Fill in the short form with the necessary information and follow the prompts.
You are required to provide at least one of the following:
• Customer Number for AXA Mansard Insurance customers
• Enrollee Number for AXA Mansard Health customers
• Client Number for AXA Mansard Investments customers
• RSA Number for AXA Mansard Pensions customers.
Above are listed the best insurance app you can get in Nigeria with fast and amazing services.
With these insurance app, you can be happily working with these companies with zero regrets.
I don’t think you want to waste more time anymore. Grab this opportunity today.
Please share this article, someone might find this very helpful.